Toro 1500 Power Curve® (38371)
The compact, lightweight 1500 Electric Power Curve snowblower clears a 15" wide path and throws snow up to 25 feet. It weighs just 25 lbs and with Qwik-Key™ starting it eliminates the need for gas and oil. It's intuitive ergonomic handle, direction control handle and zip deflector control make it easy for anyone to use and maneuver.
- 15" (38.1 cm) Clearing Width & up to 25' (7.62 m) Throw Distance
- Easy to use controls make for easy operation with either hand
- Powerful 12 Amp motor moves deeper snow easily
- Power Curve® System: This innovative technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing, moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging.
- Ergonomic Handle: Full-bail ergonomic handle offers intuitive operation with either hand.
- Maintenance Free: Maintenance free: no gas, no oil - just press and go.
- Directional Control Handle: Direction control handle doubles as a handle to easily transport the unit from patios, decks, and stairs.
- Zip Deflector: Change the direction and lock in the angle to throw snow where you want.
- Large 6" (15.2 cm) Wheels: Large 6-inch wheels increase maneuverability.
- 2-Year Full Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 500 lbs / 318 kg
- Clearing Width: 15" (38.1 cm)
- Directional Control: Adjustable Chute (160 degrees)
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Drive System: Poly-V Belt
- Motor Amps: 12.0 Amp
- Motor Type: Series-Wound
- Rotor Style: 1 Piece, 2-Blade, Curved Rotor
- Safety Key Lock: Yes - Qwik-Key™
- Throw Distance: Up to 25' / 7.62 m
- Tires: 6" x 1.5" (15 cm x 4 cm)
- UL Listed: Yes
- Warranty: 2-Year Full Coverage
- Weight: 25 lbs. / 11.3 kg
- Engine Type
- 15 in. (38.1 cm)
- Max Discharge
- Up to 25 ft. (7.62 m)
- Drive Type
- Poly-V Belt
- Wheel Size
- 6 in. x 1.5 in. (15 cm x 4 cm)
- 25 lb. (11.3 kg)