Toro Power Max® HD 826 OXE (38805)
The Power Max HD 826 OXE with Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle engine provides proven power and performance to make your job easier in tough winter conditions. The innovative Quick Stick® control allows you to quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Convenient one-hand operation levers allow single-handed operation freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping. Model shown 38800. A breakthrough in snow blowing technology, the exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. The Power Max HD uses special gears that are so strong they do not need shear pins to protect them. Instead, hardened bolts are used that are designed not to break eliminating the need to ever replace a shear pin.
- 26" clearing width & up to 45' throwing distance
- Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle
- Ideally used to clear 6+ inches of snow on a 6+ car driveway made of concrete, asphalt, or gravel
- Quick Stick® Chute Control: Quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflection with one simple, integrated control.
- Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS): A breakthrough in snowblowing technology, the Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS) handles more snow in less time to get the job done fast! This revolutionary system regulates snow intake to virtually eliminate clogging while maximizing the impellor speed for powerful performance. Other snowblowers require the operator to manually limit snow intake to prevent clogging.
- Commercial-Grade Auger Gearcase: Power is transferred to the serrated augers by a gearcase designed to withstand extreme stress, eliminating the need for troublesome shear pins.
- Power Steering: Turn on a dime! Wheels can be disengaged independently or simultaneously with trigger controls - making turning, reversing, and steering easy for anyone.
- Extra-Large 16" Tires: The wide surface area and the squared-off deep lugs of the extra-large 16" tires aggressively dig down to the sub-surface in deep snow for the best possible traction.
- Large 14" Serrated Auger: Extra-large auger is designed to chew through the tough, compact snow.
- Electric Start Standard: For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.
- One-Hand Interlock: Convenient levers allow one-handed operation, freeing the other hand to shift speed or adjust chute without stopping the snowthrower.
- Sub Zero Material - Guaranteed For Life: Chute, deflector and ACS are made of a special cold-weather material durable to -104° F and guaranteed for life. It is also rust-free, so there's no binding, and snow and ice won't stick.
- Headlight Standard: See and be seen with an extra bright flood light.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years. See retailer for full warranty details..
- Auger System: Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 14" Dia., Commercial- Grade; no shear pins needed
- Chute Control: Quick Stick® (200° Rotation)
- Clearing Width: 26" (66 cm)
- Drive System: Friction Disk
- Engine: Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 252cc
- Fuel Capacity: 2.3 Quarts (2.2 L)
- Lighting: Headlight Standard
- One-Hand Interlock: Standard
- Scraper: Adjustable
- Speeds: 6 Forward, 2 Reverse
- Starter: Electric Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 45'/ 13.5 m
- Tires: 16" (41 cm) Deep Lug Directional Tires
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty; Guaranteed for Life Warranty - Chute, ACS, Deflector
- Weight: 243 lbs. (110 kg)
- Engine Type
- Premium OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 26 in. (66 cm)
- Electric Start
- Max Discharge
- Up to 45 ft. (13.5 m)
- Drive Type
- Friction Disk
- Wheel Size
- 16 in. (41 cm)
- 243 lb. (110 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.3 qt. (2.2 L)